LECOM Students, Are You There?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. If anyone who attends LECOM would be so kind as to extend to me some information about the school, places to stay overnight for an interview, and anything concerning the interview process, that would be great.

Also, if you're willing to put me up for a night (Sunday to Monday), that would be great too!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Please leave a post or email me.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a sweet deal at the Mariott. $79 for a king size with jacuzzi! :eek:

Needless to say, I was very relaxed for my interview...

-A

Did you receive the list of hotels which give discounts to interviewing students? I believe the Comfort Inn, Best Western, Microtel all give some kind of discount. These hotels are on Peach Ave. There is a Fairfield Inn closer to the school and by Millcreek Mall. There are plenty of restaurants around both areas. It's about a 5 to 10 minute drive to school from Peach and the Mall. If you haven't received the list of hotels, call the admissions office and ask for the names of the hotels. Remember to mention you are interviewing at LECOM when you make a reservation.

The interview process is nothing to worry about. They just want to get to know you. Read the interviewfeedback.com comments.

The school is fine. The professors are very good. There are different learning pathways. You'll hear all about it when you visit. The school is expanding the facilities, class for 2006 and a pharmacy programs begins next year.

Any more questions?