LECOM Waitlist Movement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neeja

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone- I'm on the LECOM waitlist and I wanted to know if anyone has heard anything. I have been calling LeighAnne every week and I think shes a bit annoyed of me, so I'm gonna hold off on calling for the time being, but has anyone heard anything about a timeline or any movement?

Members don't see this ad.

Most likely you will hear sometime in July. Leighanne told me you may hear in June, but the chances are better in July. Calling every week is a little excessive, especially since they are still reviewing and stuff, but I understand where you're coming from. I'm in the same position as you, hopefully we'll both hear something soon. Will you be attending their post bacc program if you do not get off the list?

i'm going to be a MS-I at LECOM but one of my very good friends is on the waitlist. he hasn't heard anything yet either, but he's written a letter or two, and made some phone calls. its hard to wait and be patient, but i think if you've made some calls, thats probably good. a lot of sites recommend writing a letter to the dean or president and saying that it is in fact your first choice (but only if it is, of course) and why it is and that they do take that into consideration. there are lots of sites that talk about what to write in a letter, i'm sure you could do a search online, if you havent already. good luck!