LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was looking through my LECOM portal for last cycle and clicked on my admission status for lasy years cycle and saw this:

We have reviewed your application and are interested in you; however you have applied too late in the year to be considered. Please reapply starting in June for the next academic year.

Is this just a generic response? I applied in October so I dont know how I could have applied too late?

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM has rolling admissions. October is absolutely far too late.

I wouldn't say absolutely too late, I was complete at LECOM 10/6 and received an II, maybe it was different last cycle but OP it sounds like they liked you, did you apply again this year?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds generic, but it's possible it's true. I knew people that were complete in September for LECOM that didn't interview until early March. Interviews end in April, so it's conceivable especially if you had borderline stats (apparently higher stat people get interviewed faster).

I've also known people who went from no acceptances one cycle to multiple the next and the only change they made was applying in June vs. November. Timing does matter, especially if you're borderline.

I applied to LECOM around October 10th, and received an interview a couple weeks later. This cycle. Hope this helps.