Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbp26

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems as though LECOM will not give you an interview at both locations or acceptance at both locations, it's one or the other. This is from what I have noticed in these forums..
does anyone know if this is true or thought about it? I'm hoping to get an interview from LECOM-B. I got one from LECOM-Erie..

Members don't see this ad.

sbp26 said:
It seems as though LECOM will not give you an interview at both locations or acceptance at both locations, it's one or the other. This is from what I have noticed in these forums..
does anyone know if this is true or thought about it? I'm hoping to get an interview from LECOM-B. I got one from LECOM-Erie..

I got an interview for both LECOM-Bradenton and LECOM-Erie. However, my interview for Bradenton was in mid-Feb. and my one for Erie was suppose to be today actually. But I got my acceptance letter to Bradenton last week and I absolutely loved it there when I went on my interview so I canceled my interview at Erie and I am going to Bradenton! :D

case closed.

im hoping to get one at bradenton..