Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annette22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone been acepted yet to LECOM

Members don't see this ad.

hi, do any of you know if lecom is accredited or non-accredited? do they only interview by phone? how many poepel do they accept? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
DC1120 said:
hi, do any of you know if lecom is accredited or non-accredited? do they only interview by phone? how many poepel do they accept? thanks
Lecom is accredited and they only do phone interviews as far as I know. I think they're accepting 120 students for fall.

LECOM-Fl will be fully accredited when the class of 2008 Graduates, they are interview in person, twice a week at least, and they are probably taking more around 175 student. I just rec. my letter today and I interviewed (in person) on Feb 8th.

NolanDNA said:
LECOM-Fl will be fully accredited when the class of 2008 Graduates
Hmmm.... I thought Lecom received their accreditation in 2005???

GDbyeKitty said:
Hmmm.... I thought Lecom received their accreditation in 2005???

Only for 2 years, then LECOM has to reapply again to extend their accreditation

annette22 said:
has anyone been acepted yet to LECOM
Anyone??? When were U interviewed and accepted???
Please let me know... Thanks a lot ;)

They will start sending acceptance letters from May!

juliarx said:
They will start sending acceptance letters from May!
They said that they have rolling admissions so i don't think they will wait till May 1.
By the way..did anyone get accepted yet ?

ctypevboi said:
They said that they have rolling admissions so i don't think they will wait till May 1.
By the way..did anyone get accepted yet ?

Well, I don't like them. :mad: I had my phone interview with them back in Jan. 6th and still haven't heard anything yet. Isn't that funny? Why it takes so long??? I really have no idea what the rolling admission means now... By the way, please don't ever call them!!! They will just say "WAIT" :thumbdown: What a S**P*D school!

hotties said:
Well, I don't like them. :mad: I had my phone interview with them back in Jan. 6th and still haven't heard anything yet. Isn't that funny? Why it takes so long??? I really have no idea what the rolling admission means now... By the way, please don't ever call them!!! They will just say "WAIT" :thumbdown: What a S**P*D school!

I called them and all they said was that they stop sending out letters on May first.Youjust have to wait.Wow what a school.How competetive are they anyway.Not that it realy matters,it just takes forever to know what they are up to .