Lecom

Started by lyG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lyG

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member. I have question regarding LECOM. I am from CA. Do you think LECOM consider out of state with Overall GPA 3.43 and Science GPA 3.9. I need to mail it out by the end of this month. Purdue do not even consider if your GPA below 3.5 from out of state. Help.

I am nervous for UCSF interview this thursday. Especially in my writing skill.

Help and thanks
 
I have seen the AACP data for LECOM's 2005 entering class and the mean GPA was 3.56. Haven't seen any recent 2006 data, so the numbers may have changed dramatically, but I can only speculate. Your GPA seems to fall into that range, though it is getting late in the game for admission.
 
I applied back in October and I'm also from California, got an interview with 3.3 overall and 3.6 science. I think you'll be fine and should hear from them 😀