• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Lecom

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
i have a question for those of u that got accepted at LECOM-Bradenton through the MAIL and not by phone call...did u recieve a regular size envelope or was it a big package containing everything?? thanks!

comet81

10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
i have a question for those of u that got accepted at LECOM-Bradenton through the MAIL and not by phone call...did u recieve a regular size envelope or was it a big package containing everything?? thanks!

This might have nothing to do with your question. But, I just like to tell you that the admission office lady told me that they would no longer call to accepted candidate when I called them and asked how I would be notified. Then, Dr. Levin called me exactly a week later and told me that I am accepted.

PharmDJH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I had an interview and then like 5 days later Dr.Levin called me to inform me that i was accepted and then 3 days later a packet came in the mail. Not so much packet but a large envelope containing letter of acceptance and outline of like deposit and stuff.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.