Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a question for those of u that got accepted at LECOM-Bradenton through the MAIL and not by phone call...did u recieve a regular size envelope or was it a big package containing everything?? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i have a question for those of u that got accepted at LECOM-Bradenton through the MAIL and not by phone call...did u recieve a regular size envelope or was it a big package containing everything?? thanks!

This might have nothing to do with your question. But, I just like to tell you that the admission office lady told me that they would no longer call to accepted candidate when I called them and asked how I would be notified. Then, Dr. Levin called me exactly a week later and told me that I am accepted.

I had an interview and then like 5 days later Dr.Levin called me to inform me that i was accepted and then 3 days later a packet came in the mail. Not so much packet but a large envelope containing letter of acceptance and outline of like deposit and stuff.