Length of time for degree to post?

Started by strp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious what you all have experienced with the length of time from when you graduate(commencement) to when your degree was officially awarded? It's been 2 weeks and I'm hearing the process can take 4-8 weeks? I can't get an ATT until this is done.... just seems like it shouldn't take this long.
 
I think a little over 2 weeks from the time I graduated to the time I was able to forward complete transcripts with a degree conferred to the board. I graduated mid may and sent them end of may.