Length pharmacy school interview

Started by Jaherna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaherna

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed last week and I've been wondering if a longer interview is better than a short one?
 
How long was yours? Mine went the whole thirty mins others were shorter. I would think if it went any shorter they tend to not be very interested.
 
How long was yours? Mine went the whole thirty mins others were shorter. I would think if it went any shorter they tend to not be very interested.

I think mine was about 45 minutes. It was a behavioral interview and I asked several questions at the end. I was one of the last ones to finish interviewing. I think a longer interview is better although my answers to some of the questions definitely weren't the greatest.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think mine was about 45 minutes. It was a behavioral interview and I asked several questions at the end. I was one of the last ones to finish interviewing. I think a longer interview is better although my answers to some of the questions definitely weren't the greatest.

If you don't mind sharing, what type of questions did they ask you??
 
My interview lasted almost one hour 😵 I had no idea how it was that long until I left and the rest of the applicants waiting asked me "What took so long? You were there for an hour." I was told that interviewers like it when you ask questions at the end, so when they posed the famous "Do you have any questions for us?" Well, lets just say that I did lol. I asked 3-4 questions which they were more then willing and happy to talk about. Most of my interview was really just me and the interviewers conversing about the program and the school. So is it a good thing? Only time will tell...