desklamp

7+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
Is there any from your experiences? In terms of waiving one class, allowing online credit for one class, etc etc. Just curious.

I'm having some trouble getting one class in with the california budget cuts and all :/.

IrishRxMan

10+ Year Member
May 1, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
Is there any from your experiences? In terms of waiving one class, allowing online credit for one class, etc etc. Just curious.

I'm having some trouble getting one class in with the california budget cuts and all :/.
The only thing you can count on not getting any leniency on is math and science credits. You can substitute other things like the liberal arts classes.

weetzie00

5+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Status
Pharmacist
A lot of schools will accept online courses as long as it's accredited. Check with your particular schools first though.

keyy200tx

7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I dont think even Pharmcas can tell its online class unless you tell them yourself. because my friend took one math online and it does not show whether its online or not .

desklamp

7+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
thanks for the replies :) it's microeconomics that i'm missing so i was hoping they'd let me take it as an online course.

PharmEXP

Accepted Pharmacy Student
Nov 28, 2009
Tampa, FL
Status
thanks for the replies :) it's microeconomics that i'm missing so i was hoping they'd let me take it as an online course.
I took both macro and micro online and both were accepted with no problems.