1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Less people taking / posting DAT this year?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by uesider, May 12, 2008.

1. uesider

uesider Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    So last year at this time I was scouring the boards like crazy reading about people taking the DAT and posting their scores / study strategies. I've vowed to do less of that this year, b/c it totally stressed me out... but I can't help but notice that there are a lot less people either taking or reporting their scores on SDN this year. Anyone notice the same thing? Has posting gone down in general? It's been a while since I checked...

Taking it again this June so was looking for a little feedback on recent tests, but haven't seen much here... guess I should go back to studying :)

2. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    The posting frequency should be going up in June, July or so. That's when majority of people take the test.

3. doc3232

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Bingo: You are not alone.

4. doc toothache

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Maybe they are busy with finals.