Less than 4 days away.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DC206R

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know, another one of those threads but please bear with me. I'm getting increasingly nervous by the day. I guess the purpose of this thread is to see what helped people leading up to the test. And for those who retook the test, did you do anything different the second time around leading up to test day?

I've been using Chads, Feralis notes, Destroyer, and BC. Primarily BC and destroyer the last 2 weeks. I also took the 2007 DAT yesterday. 19/19/30/22/20/21 - Bio/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR

Is it worth it to cram the day before? I'm just afraid of studying one subject too much and start forgetting other subjects. Last, but not least, how in the world do you tackle the angles? I've tried everything and do practice everyday but still only manage 7-9/15 when I do BC PAT exams.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

5 days for me! Personally I'm going to take it easy the day before the test. Maybe go over flash cards in the morning, do a RC, QC test and maybe go over my formula sheeet. Yea angles do suck really bad. Sometimes I get hypnotized staring at the angles too long but I'd there's not much you can do other than practice and hope that the angles on the real test is easier. We got this!

I'm really OCD so I had originally planned on studying the day before but I was going to have a cut off time for the day before. But when I woke up that day, I felt sooo nervousness and it was hard for me to even concentrate on anything. I tried reading some notes because I thought it would help. But I really ended up just trying to relax and watch some tv and do some exercise to try to just chill out. Just keep on keeping on until the day before. Don't give up!! You got this! Make sure to eat good food and sleep a lot the night before!

Plan is to stop studying anything after 9PM the night before and really just take it light throughout the day.

Members don't see this ad :)
At noon but the Prometric center is a good 45 mins away. I'm sure I'll be up at 8 or something. Haha

I've been practicing primarily with destroyer for the sciences. I hope it's really easier as they say. Do you guys think qvault RC is worth the practice and time?

I didn't get Qvault. I did all 5 BC RC tests and scored 20/19/20/22/20. My timing is still a little off though as I use up the time up until the last second. I'm a slow reader so I think that's my disadvantage there. Hopefully it's more S&D and a bit shorter. I remember one BC test where I had 16-17 paragraph articles for all 3.

I've gone through Destroyer Bio twice, but am probably going to look at the Feralis notes as well as my own A&P notes that I made. I'm crossing my fingers that I get an easier version. haha

I didn't get Qvault. I did all 5 BC RC tests and scored 20/19/20/22/20. My timing is still a little off though as I use up the time up until the last second. I'm a slow reader so I think that's my disadvantage there. Hopefully it's more S&D and a bit shorter. I remember one BC test where I had 16-17 paragraph articles for all 3.

I've gone through Destroyer Bio twice, but am probably going to look at the Feralis notes as well as my own A&P notes that I made. I'm crossing my fingers that I get an easier version. haha

Yea I think it was test 2 for the long passages. What method are you using? I might try the qvault just for extra practice. I heard qvault is mostly search and destroyable type questions. I'm going to try reading 3 paragraphs, see if I can answer questions then read another 3 etc....I'm currently doing the mapping method, while reading while answering question and I think it's taking too much time writing keywords.

The mapping method works well for me but I do feel it does consume quite a bit of time. I'll probably do some combination on the actual test depending on the questions given. When I map it out, I usually only read about 2/3 of the article and answer along the way. I find that is working out OK but I know that I score lower on boring articles. haha