Less than 4 weeks to go!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minnime

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, with less than 4 weeks to go till D day, I am seriously starting to freak out. I'll be taking an nbme exam this week and hopefully I'll know where I stand. Right now I'm scoring between 60-65% on qbank, but i still have to go through path and pharm. In the hopes of conserving time and being more efficient,here are my questions:

1. Is First Aid for pharm enough?( I was planning on using the kaplan book, but there just isn't enough time. )
2.If FA enough for anatomy?
3. Should I focus on doing more questions, or still read for another two weeks and hit up the questions hard in the final two weeks

Thanks, much appreciated!

Minnime

Members don't see this ad.

I'm right there with you. 4 weeks. I'm just repeating what I've read here several times, so don't take this as experience talking... but, reportedly FA IS enough for pharm (at least thats what I've seen here 20 X in the last 2 months). Its my plan for pharm, possibly adding in pharm recall.

I went through FA anatomy and I didn't feel it was enough to get most Qbank or Rapid Review Anatomy questions. I did a quick run through Kaplan anatomy and together with FA that seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for the post.

Any opinions from those who have taken the step?

What about FA for micro and immuno?
Thanks
Minnime