Let the scramble begin!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ekydrd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, first off... congrats to all of those who got the "You Matched" email :thumbup: . For those of us who go the "We're sorry but you suck and didn't match" email :( .... OK, we don't really suck, we just have to try a little harder, and do a little more work than most. Good luck tomorrow and Wednesday. Hope we all find a spot.

Members don't see this ad.

ekydrd said:
So, first off... congrats to all of those who got the "You Matched" email :thumbup: . For those of us who go the "We're sorry but you suck and didn't match" email :( .... OK, we don't really suck, we just have to try a little harder, and do a little more work than most. Good luck tomorrow and Wednesday. Hope we all find a spot.

Good luck with the scramble! Hope you get one of the 24 unfilled spots. Get up early at start phoning those programs :thumbup:

pinbor1 said:
Good luck with the scramble! Hope you get one of the 24 unfilled spots. Get up early at start phoning those programs :thumbup:

Thank you! I already have a plan of action set up.

Members don't see this ad :)
ekydrd said:

Hey man, were're both in the same boat. (I got the "sorry you didn't match" email too)
Congratulations to all those that matched. :thumbup:

hey folks, wishing yall the best of luck tomorrow, and who knows- maybe we'll be interns together somewhere! truly, good luck tomorrow :)

Best of luck to y'all tomorrow! I'll be thinking about ya!

Take care,
Jeff

T-3 days (not that I'm counting)

Ekydrd,

Good luck with the scramble.

A fellow clasmmate. :cool:

Good luck guys!!!

I wish you the best in the scramble!!

Good luck in the scramble tomorrow. I know of atleast one excellent PGY-2 in EM who went through the scramble... I continually give him e-props.

Q

good luck everyone. :)

Good luck, y'all! :)

'zilla

So where are the scramble spots?

Hercules said:
Check the third page of the sticky in the general residency forums.

Thanks, man!

Fascinating Reading...