Let’s cancel our COMLEX PE together

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Herschelt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I call for all DO students to cancel their scheduled COMLEX PE exam and ask for a refund. By doing this together we can push them to cancel this exam. This will not affect your match result in any way and together we can fight for a better medical education system.
The NBOME simply cannot make this change themselves without losing their financial support.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I call for all DO students to cancel their scheduled COMLEX PE exam and ask for a refund. By doing this together we can push them to cancel this exam. This will not affect your match result in any way and together we can fight for a better medical education system.
The NBOME simply cannot make this change themselves without losing their financial support.
Are there really people that AREN'T canceling it..? I just assumed everyone was canceling haha

What the NBOME is doing seems to be pretty unconstitutional when compared with what the NBME has done with step 2 CS. Contact the state representatives of where NBOME testing is held and remind them that Dr. Gimble is putting lives at stake and inciting COVID super spreading by allowing this useless test to continue.