Let's flip the script on this ish...

Started by ChoDog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChoDog

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted!!

I'm going to send an email to Temple saying:

Guess what?


I reject you!
Gyeah.....Bar-B-Q chicken tonight!
 
I won't be burning any bridges untill I have my lawyer look over my acceptance letter for discrepancies.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what discrepancies are you anticipating??
Nah, I'm kidding. But even though I have one of my top choices already, I'm too paranoid to start telling other schools to get lost. It was a bit awkward today when one of my bottom choices called and I tried to sound excited about their school. I think it's best to get locked into your top choice (deposit accepted, etc) before you commence the bridge burning.