Let's Get this Forum Started...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yosh

Livin' in the WINDY CITY
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure there are a ton of us out there applying for the much sought spots...so lets pool together and see what we can fill each other in about...

I have found it to be a rather ambigious path, and welcome anyone who can shed some light....

Members don't see this ad.

rule #1 of urology: always glove both hands. =)

Members don't see this ad :)
Woo hoo,

Finally, there is a uro page. Let's get the fun started.

I've always envisioned myself, and my fellow surgical residents Dick, Foley and Peters going into the "pecker checker" bizness together (and yes, those are really names of local surgical residents here (well, one is an attending now in Delaware). :D

Yosh said:
I am sure there are a ton of us out there applying for the much sought spots...so lets pool together and see what we can fill each other in about...

I have found it to be a rather ambigious path, and welcome anyone who can shed some light....

Hi!

Are you the same Yosh who applied for the NHSC scholarship earlier?

If it's you--I guess you're not interested in primary care anymore. What made you change your mind?

Thanks,
Roady

That was me...who applied two years ago yeah...I got the scholarship...and they changed the rules and I told them they could keep it....I paid it off....

After being on the wards...I realized primary care was not for me...