Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up -
My god, PDA's have gotten crazy. I've been using an old-school palm from like 4 years ago....
It's finally time to upgrade, but I'm confused as **** by all the new products out there.
Basically here is what I need to do:
-wi-fi access
-expandable memory (to like 256 or 512 for mp3's)
-send email from my school account (a setup like outlook would be a huge plus)
-scheduling (again, the more like outlook the better)
-limited web browsing
-view edit word/powerpoint files
thoughts?
Thanks,
S.
My god, PDA's have gotten crazy. I've been using an old-school palm from like 4 years ago....
It's finally time to upgrade, but I'm confused as **** by all the new products out there.
Basically here is what I need to do:
-wi-fi access
-expandable memory (to like 256 or 512 for mp3's)
-send email from my school account (a setup like outlook would be a huge plus)
-scheduling (again, the more like outlook the better)
-limited web browsing
-view edit word/powerpoint files
thoughts?
Thanks,
S.
