Letter/email to school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOCbaby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

what is the ettiquette to let schools that accepted you know that you accepted an offer somewhere else?
What do I say?
Thank you for the help , I am kind of lost for words :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Send them a rejection letter so they know how it feels:

Dear Admissions Committee,

It is my sincere regret that I must inform you that after much consideration of your school's credentials and mission, I have decided not to matriculate to the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

This has been an unusual year for me, and I have received a record number of acceptances. With so many great Osteopathic Medical Schools that have accepted me, I can only choose to attend one. Each of these schools offers something special and unique, and in the end, I faced a very tough decision deciding on which school I wanted to attend.

Although you may be disappointed, it is my wish that you find success and fulfillment in teaching Osteopathic Medicine to other bright and wonderful students. I thank you once again for taking the time to accept me, and I wish your school the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Superman DO

It is my sincere regret that I must inform you that after much consideration of your school's credentials and mission, I have decided not to matriculate to the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

This has been an unusual year for me, and I have received a record number of acceptances. With so many great Osteopathic Medical Schools that have accepted me, I can only choose to attend one. Each of these schools offers something special and unique, and in the end, I faced a very tough decision deciding on which school I wanted to attend.

Although you may be disappointed, it is my wish that you find success and fulfillment in teaching Osteopathic Medicine to other bright and wonderful students. I thank you once again for taking the time to accept me, and I wish your school the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Superman DO

Haha, love it.

Members don't see this ad :)

Sincerely,

Superman DO

You sir, win.

Oh God,

lol

hahahahahahaha

You are a genius! I love it.
No words, you rock

Sincerely,

Superman DO

Turnabout is fair play.

:D ah! hilarious! i love it!

Sincerely,

Superman DO