DOCbaby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi guys,

what is the ettiquette to let schools that accepted you know that you accepted an offer somewhere else?
What do I say?
Thank you for the help , I am kind of lost for words :confused:

Superman DO

Oh crap, I'm really a doctor?
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Send them a rejection letter so they know how it feels:

Dear Admissions Committee,

It is my sincere regret that I must inform you that after much consideration of your school's credentials and mission, I have decided not to matriculate to the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

This has been an unusual year for me, and I have received a record number of acceptances. With so many great Osteopathic Medical Schools that have accepted me, I can only choose to attend one. Each of these schools offers something special and unique, and in the end, I faced a very tough decision deciding on which school I wanted to attend.

Although you may be disappointed, it is my wish that you find success and fulfillment in teaching Osteopathic Medicine to other bright and wonderful students. I thank you once again for taking the time to accept me, and I wish your school the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Superman DO

TheCloser

10+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

It is my sincere regret that I must inform you that after much consideration of your school's credentials and mission, I have decided not to matriculate to the College of Osteopathic Medicine.

This has been an unusual year for me, and I have received a record number of acceptances. With so many great Osteopathic Medical Schools that have accepted me, I can only choose to attend one. Each of these schools offers something special and unique, and in the end, I faced a very tough decision deciding on which school I wanted to attend.

Although you may be disappointed, it is my wish that you find success and fulfillment in teaching Osteopathic Medicine to other bright and wonderful students. I thank you once again for taking the time to accept me, and I wish your school the best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Superman DO

Haha, love it.

About the Ads

JamesLMT

Accidentally Accepted
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Sincerely,

Superman DO

You sir, win.

DOCbaby

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Oh God,

lol

hahahahahahaha

You are a genius! I love it.
No words, you rock

Dec 6, 2009
MS
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

Sincerely,

Superman DO

Turnabout is fair play.

Dec 24, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
:D ah! hilarious! i love it!

Sincerely,

Superman DO

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads