Letter from Mercer

Started by longstech
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

longstech

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so I got this letter from Mercer today that said they wanted to review my fall grades before further evaluation of my file. Is this good? Do they often re-evaluate files after initially reviewing them?

I received 2 A's in Inorganic & Organic Chem that I repeated this fall.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂


btw, I have not interviewed, it was the first time they reviewed my file.
 
Did you already interview?

I received the "we aren't ready to make a decision" letter a month or two ago, and I was hoping my fall grades would help me, but I haven't heard anything yet.
 
Ok, so I got this letter from Mercer today that said they wanted to review my fall grades before further evaluation of my file. Is this good? Do they often re-evaluate files after initially reviewing them?

I received 2 A's in Inorganic & Organic Chem that I repeated this fall.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙂


btw, I have not interviewed, it was the first time they reviewed my file.

longstech-I got the same letter...still have not heard anything. My fall grades were updated weeks ago. I am hoping to hear something by the end of this week. Good luck to you.