letter of acceptance

Started by kirin_purple
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

K

kirin_purple

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder any one knows when U of Houston send out 1st batch of acceptance, and do you have to pay a deposit by certain time to keep that spot? and how much? sincerely.
 
if i remember correctly I didn't have to pay.. I just send in a letter of intent to enroll which held my seat. But, it might have changed in the last few years. Where's HighlyFanatic.. he'll know? 😉
 
Thanks cpw. I hope HighlyFanatic will come across this post and confirm the current status. :idea:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kirin_purple said:
Thanks cpw. I hope HighlyFanatic will come across this post and confirm the current status. :idea:

he starts orientation on Monday.. so I'm sure he'll find it once he's all settled into his new palce 🙂
 
I've been browsing this forum for a while now, and I find it very informative! I wish I had known about it when I was applying to optometry schools!

I am starting UHCO this fall. I was accepted in November 2003. I thought this was pretty early, but I don't know if it was the first batch of acceptances. I sent in my complete application in September and had taken the OAT's in February 2003.

After I got my acceptance letter, I had two weeks to give them written notice if I wanted to accept my position in the Class of 2008. I also had to send a $500 deposit which goes towards the first semester's tuition. I'm not sure if it is refundable.

I hope this helps kirin_purple, and good luck!
 
kirin_purple said:
I wonder any one knows when U of Houston send out 1st batch of acceptance, and do you have to pay a deposit by certain time to keep that spot? and how much? sincerely.

yeah, you put down your deposit and your spot is good 😀