LETTER OF REC HELP

Started by harnee7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

harnee7

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys, I had a question regarding a letter of rec I am receiving from one of my professors with whom I have a well-established relationship. Unfortunately, he is moving to a new position at a different university, so would this still be considered valid as one of my science prof LORs even though he is no longer teaching at my school?
 
Hello guys, I had a question regarding a letter of rec I am receiving from one of my professors with whom I have a well-established relationship. Unfortunately, he is moving to a new position at a different university, so would this still be considered valid as one of my science prof LORs even though he is no longer teaching at my school?
Of course! The letter will talk about you from the time he taught you at your school. Where he is now, or in the future, is irrelevant to the reader.