Letter of Recommendation Not Signed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

applesarecool

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of the schools I just applied to emailed me saying that one of my letters wasn't signed (a little frustrating because I sent a few reminders but so is life!). In the email, they said I could have that letter writer resubmit it through AMCAS so that is what I am going to tell them to do. I might just be paranoid but is it weird at all that schools will now have two copies of that letter (one with a signature and one without)?
 
One of the schools I just applied to emailed me saying that one of my letters wasn't signed (a little frustrating because I sent a few reminders but so is life!). In the email, they said I could have that letter writer resubmit it through AMCAS so that is what I am going to tell them to do. I might just be paranoid but is it weird at all that schools will now have two copies of that letter (one with a signature and one without)?
No, it's not weird.

Chill.
 
No, it's not weird.

Chill.
Lol thank you, mildly going nuts with all these secondaries! Do you think I should email schools to let them know there will be two letters from one person or just let it be and assume they can see that one has the signature?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol thank you, mildly going nuts with all these secondaries! Do you think I should email schools to let them know there will be two letters from one person or just let it be and assume they can see that one has the signature?
Get your letter-writers to do their part. You don't need to notify the schools if they do their jobs properly.