Letters from Gannon

Started by 4323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4323

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering if anyone has received acceptance/ rejection/ wait list letters from Gannon?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck. The paper from the thing they had said they'd have them out this week. I dont know for some reason the mail decided to just skip my street today so maybe the letter actually came today not sure. Hard to be patient.
 
Ya I'm surprised it is taking so long, especially if your friend has heard from them already. I would've thought they would send all the letters out at about the same time.
 
Yea i emailed them now so I'll let you know although since its break it probably will be a week or so.
Ya I'm surprised it is taking so long, especially if your friend has heard from them already. I would've thought they would send all the letters out at about the same time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope wait listed as well in fact I got another wait list at Utica today as well. Super upset. Waiting on one other school but most likely will get the same result. Are you going to stay on the wait list?
 
Ya im going to stay on the waitlist hbu? Im afraid they wont be taking too many students from the waitlist though because most of their seats are filled by their own students
 
Ya im going to stay on the waitlist hbu? Im afraid they wont be taking too many students from the waitlist though because most of their seats are filled by their own students
Yes im going to stay on. I haven't been accepted anywhere yet so its upsetting and I only have one more school which I feel like will never get back to me. I'm number thirteen on the other wait list not sure if that's too high.
 
Sounded like they started accepting off the wait list already. We will see what happens
Yay good. I already moved down two spots on the other wait list so there is hope. Still waiting for a decision from a program that starts in may. I still have take exercise physiology at the end of the month. I hope everything's worth it. I just don't want to have to apply again.
 
I'm on the waiting list too at Gannon University. Does anyone know how many people are on the waiting list and if the list is moving fast?
 
I just got a call today that there was a spot for me in the program at Gannon, good luck and stay hopeful!
Great to hear that you got in!!! Do you plan on accepting or are you still waiting on other schools? Hopefully I'll get in eventually just worried my 3.3 prereq GPA is a little low.
 
Great to hear that you got in!!! Do you plan on accepting or are you still waiting on other schools? Hopefully I'll get in eventually just worried my 3.3 prereq GPA is a little low.
I accepted it as it is the only school I have gotten in to at the moment. Most likely it is where I will end up unless something drastically changes soon. My prereq was a 3.6 but my gpa was only around 3.26ish so dont give up!
 
I'm on the waiting list too at Gannon University. Does anyone know how many people are on the waiting list and if the list is moving fast?
They would not tell me how many people were on the list. They said there is 50 spots in the program tho.
 
Great to hear that you got in!!! Do you plan on accepting or are you still waiting on other schools? Hopefully I'll get in eventually just worried my 3.3 prereq GPA is a little low.
Two spots opened up my boyfriend and I declined our acceptance today as we were accepted to our number one choice!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad