Letters of rec

Started by Plya320
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Plya320

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I pretty much have my application finished with my transcripts in at PTCAS. However, I’m unsure if I need the 2/3 letter of rec that still haven’t been submitted need to be in order for me to submit my application. Also, the schools I’m submitting to have rolling admission. So do I need to wait for my letters of rec in order for them to review my whole application?
 
I don't think that you have to have the recommendations in prior to submitting. PTCAS will still go through and verify everything, but wait for your references to come in before submitting the application to the schools of your choosing so long as they are submitted before the deadline. Once your portion of the app is complete though, you can submit so that the verification process can begin. That was my understanding anyway. I would still double check with PTCAS before submitting though.