Letters of Rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HouseIsMyHero

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a question for people in a master's program (SMP/MAMS/etc) and currently applying to med school. I need a strong letter of recommendation from a science professor, is it hard to get one during the master's program? That includes how available are professors, how willing are they to writing letters of recommendations, and will it delay the secondary applications too much? I plan on turning in my AMCAS as soon as possible, and would like to turn in my secondaries as soon as I receive them...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.