Letters of Reccomendation

Started by Crewmagosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crewmagosh

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Y'all,

So I'm gearing up to apply this coming cycle and I have a small confusion about LOR breakdowns.

Luckily I have options for stronger letters but here my dilemma,

Currently I have 2 MDs writing Letters
1 science professor that I took a class with exams in
However, here's the question. I did my Honors Undergraduate thesis and asked my thesis professors to write me letter of recommendation. The thesis was graded and will appear under my transcript with their names as my instructors. Do they count as science professor letter of recommendation?
 
Hey Y'all,

So I'm gearing up to apply this coming cycle and I have a small confusion about LOR breakdowns.

Luckily I have options for stronger letters but here my dilemma,

Currently I have 2 MDs writing Letters
1 science professor that I took a class with exams in
However, here's the question. I did my Honors Undergraduate thesis and asked my thesis professors to write me letter of recommendation. The thesis was graded and will appear under my transcript with their names as my instructors. Do they count as science professor letter of recommendation?
Were these members of your committee? How involved were they in your thesis project?

Your thesis advisor is fine, the others I probably would not list.