Letters of Recommendations

Started by jamesjt
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesjt

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am re-applying to OD school for the second time. I had awesome letters of recommendations from ODs that I currently work for. While applying again, do I need to ask new people for letters or can I re-use the ones from last year? If I can recycle the letters from last year, how do I go about asking those ODs for their letter again. Some of them I was never able to see/read because they had to submit to the OptomCAS.
 
I reapplied last year and did request to have the LOR resubmitted through OptomCAS. If it hasn't changed, should be the same process as submitting them the first time.
 
I reapplied last year and did request to have the LOR resubmitted through OptomCAS. If it hasn't changed, should be the same process as submitting them the first time.
When you reapplied, did you use the same LORs as the first time? Or did you get new LORs?