letters of recommendations

Started by zolojan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zolojan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I wanted to know is it okay to receive a LOR from a professor i did research with for 1 yr the only problem is that I was dismissed from that school due to academic gpa. Should I still ask my professor what should i do I am going to get one from my pharmacy. The professor put me on her provost lecture and I did 2 poster with her for student research day.

need help so confused.😕
 
You're getting the recommendation from the professor, not the school. All they'll say is what their experience is with you. If you did well in their classes etc. they will be happy with you and will give a good recommendation.
 
It doesn't hurt to try. I say go for it because a letter from a research professor is a strong letter. If your professor refuses then move on and find another. At least you know that you tried.