Letters of Reference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lazysnake25

Always Hopeful.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question: do I need to wait until the Pharmcas app is up in June before I can start asking my recommenders to send letters for me to pharmcas?
 
Quick question: do I need to wait until the Pharmcas app is up in June before I can start asking my recommenders to send letters for me to pharmcas?

Ask them early so they know before hand that you want a letter and then when the time comes around, give them whatever they need in order to fill it out. Also, different schools have different supplemental letters of rec forms that they want filled out independently from PharmCAS. Also, give them addressed/stamped letters; make sure that you get everything to them once so it smoothes out the process. Professors are busy and want everything finished at once and the less of the hassle, the better.