Letters of reference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pdentalstudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys do I need to have my letters of references submitted before AADSAS will send my applications to the Universities?

I E-submitted on June 18 and they received my transcript (for some odd reason they have 3 copies of my transcript when I only sent 1) on June 18th and June 26th.

Name Of College Or University Date Received
*********************************** 06/18/2012
*********************************** 06/26/2012

Will I be able to get an interview before my reference letters have been submitted?

I was planning to have my references submitted in September because I'm working with them right now. I want to wait till I finish working with them so they know me better.

Also do we have to have the supplemental fees submitted before our applications are reviewed and can be invited for interview?

Any input?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys do I need to have my letters of references submitted before AADSAS will send my applications to the Universities?

Nope.

I E-submitted on June 18 and they received my transcript (for some odd reason they have 3 copies of my transcript when I only sent 1) on June 18th and June 26th.

Name Of College Or UniversityDate Received
*********************************** 06/26/2012

Will I be able to get an interview before my reference letters have been submitted?

Not a common practice. But it happens from some schools. Like some announced today from Tennessee invites.

I was planning to have my references submitted in September because I'm working with them right now. I want to wait till I finish working with them so they know me better.

Earlier would be better, but do what you must.

Also do we have to have the supplemental fees submitted before our applications are reviewed and can be invited for interview?

Yes.

Any input?

thanks

Check it.