Step I level 1

Started by drthedude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drthedude

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how do people feel walking out of level 1? I know I got questions wrong and some easy ones wrong too... it was such a vague exam? is that the general sentiment? scared for score release
 
It's a bull 💩 test that is seemingly made intentionally vague so you probably did better than you realize. If it was vague and confusing for you it was probably vague and confusing for a lot of other people who tested as well
 
It's a bull 💩 test that is seemingly made intentionally vague so you probably did better than you realize. If it was vague and confusing for you it was probably vague and confusing for a lot of other people who tested as well
I just know I got some easy ones wrong and I don’t know how to tell whats an experimental etc, do you know how many experimentals are on level 1?