LEVEL 3: COMQUEST vs COMBANK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hckyplyr

My fighting days are over
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm taking my LEVEL 3 prior to residency starting mid-July. I will have three weeks of dedicated study time. Since the information is fresh in my mind now, and I'm doing a specialty field, I figure now is the best time to take it. I've read mixed reviews of both review sources, just wondering what everyone thinks prepped them the best, either COMQUEST or COMBANK. I will only have time to use one source. I also plan on using the NBOME practice tests. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I used Comquest after using ComBank for levels 1 and 2. I did a little bit of looking into it and seemed that Comquest was well-liked, but there's no definitive answer. I thought the explanations were better tham ComBank and since I wasn't using UWorld for this go round I decided I'd go for the one with better explanations. TBD if I passed though, so take that as you will.

I used Comquest after using ComBank for levels 1 and 2. I did a little bit of looking into it and seemed that Comquest was well-liked, but there's no definitive answer. I thought the explanations were better tham ComBank and since I wasn't using UWorld for this go round I decided I'd go for the one with better explanations. TBD if I passed though, so take that as you will.
Did you pass?? Was COMQUEST enough??