Step III LEVEL 3: COMQUEST vs COMBANK?

Started by hckyplyr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hckyplyr

My fighting days are over
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm taking my LEVEL 3 prior to residency starting mid-July. I will have three weeks of dedicated study time. Since the information is fresh in my mind now, and I'm doing a specialty field, I figure now is the best time to take it. I've read mixed reviews of both review sources, just wondering what everyone thinks prepped them the best, either COMQUEST or COMBANK. I will only have time to use one source. I also plan on using the NBOME practice tests. Thanks
 
I used Comquest after using ComBank for levels 1 and 2. I did a little bit of looking into it and seemed that Comquest was well-liked, but there's no definitive answer. I thought the explanations were better tham ComBank and since I wasn't using UWorld for this go round I decided I'd go for the one with better explanations. TBD if I passed though, so take that as you will.
 
I used Comquest after using ComBank for levels 1 and 2. I did a little bit of looking into it and seemed that Comquest was well-liked, but there's no definitive answer. I thought the explanations were better tham ComBank and since I wasn't using UWorld for this go round I decided I'd go for the one with better explanations. TBD if I passed though, so take that as you will.
Did you pass?? Was COMQUEST enough??