LexiComp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikei3ball

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would i be able to buy a lexi-complete cd off of somebody? Is it possible to load the software on more than one device?

Members don't see this ad.

:luck: I have lexi-complete, but I don't know anything about a CD though. Since nobody has replied yet, I will just post my experience with lexi-comp. When I first downloaded the software from the website, I had to register my pc and pocket pc using an ID number shown in my pocket pc after the downloading process. I entered that ID on their website (in my account) for each book I purchased.

I am guessing you will get a different ID number for each device since there is not an extra blank to fill in more than one ID for each book, so I don't think we can load the software to multiple accounts. I know it is very confusing...:confused:

I do know that if you do not renew your subscription, you still get to keep the books you have, you just cannot get the files updated. I hope this information is somewhat helpful.
:biglove:

You can only download Lexi from their website. They do not provide CDs to upload the software...for this very reason.