liberty medical school <facepalm>

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they violate some kind of code in the student handbook? If yes, then they knew what they were getting into when they went there. If no, then they should lawyer up and make phat stacks.

you know a lot of kids come here simply because their parents force them to. additionally, sexuality and political beliefs can change over time so i don't know why you would expect an 18 year old fresh out of his or her parents' home to be so definitive in that sense.

Members don't see this ad.

LU is definitely bible thumping and ultra conservative in the worst ways possible. luckily we don't have that much interaction with them.

I heard you have to pray before each dissection in anatomy lab is that true?

I heard you have to pray before each dissection in anatomy lab is that true?

yes a significant portion of faculty will open class/lab with prayer but i mean it's a christian school - they have a right to do that if they want to.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes a significant portion of faculty will open class/lab with prayer but i mean it's a christian school - they have a right to do that if they want to.

But what if you don't believe in all that? Do you just wait while everyone prays?

But what if you don't believe in all that? Do you just wait while everyone prays?

basically. usually the prayers are like a minute long so it's not like you're pacing back and forth for an hour waiting somewhere. i'm curious, what do you actually think we do? by the way, i'm no longer christian but i was raised catholic.

basically. usually the prayers are like a minute long so it's not like you're pacing back and forth for an hour waiting somewhere. i'm curious, what do you actually think we do? by the way, i'm no longer christian but i was raised catholic.

I see. Not too sure really that's why I'm asking. I don't care much because I don't go to a faith-based school.

How does LU feel about Trump btw?

I see. Not too sure really that's why I'm asking. I don't care much because I don't go to a faith-based school.

How does LU feel about Trump btw?

well i think you certainly care to some level since you're asking this question and were also posting in another LUCOM thread.

i don't know if you're informed about the current political climate or bother to read the news once in a while but LU is definitely 100% for trump and he's coming to speak at graduation assuming he's still in office...

well i think you certainly care to some level since you're asking this question and were also posting in another LUCOM thread.

i don't know if you're informed about the current political climate or bother to read the news once in a while but LU is definitely 100% for trump and he's coming to speak at graduation assuming he's still in office...

Of course I'm up to date. Who doesn't know our Daddy is on the chopping block for talking to Lord Putin now?

The only reason I ask is because I'm still shocked about all the little intricacies LUCOM has. Like do you get higher marks if you pray with your standardized patient during your OSCE?

You should just ignore this poster. It is SpaceHamsterBoo reincarnated and will only be a matter of time before they are banned again. I give it... a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
You should just ignore this poster. It is SpaceHamsterBoo reincarnated and will only be a matter of time before they are banned again. I give it... a week.
He almost made it a week... RIP Boo

Reactions: 1 users