liberty medical school <facepalm>

Started by DocEspana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

But what if you don't believe in all that? Do you just wait while everyone prays?

basically. usually the prayers are like a minute long so it's not like you're pacing back and forth for an hour waiting somewhere. i'm curious, what do you actually think we do? by the way, i'm no longer christian but i was raised catholic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
basically. usually the prayers are like a minute long so it's not like you're pacing back and forth for an hour waiting somewhere. i'm curious, what do you actually think we do? by the way, i'm no longer christian but i was raised catholic.

I see. Not too sure really that's why I'm asking. I don't care much because I don't go to a faith-based school.

How does LU feel about Trump btw?
 
I see. Not too sure really that's why I'm asking. I don't care much because I don't go to a faith-based school.

How does LU feel about Trump btw?

well i think you certainly care to some level since you're asking this question and were also posting in another LUCOM thread.

i don't know if you're informed about the current political climate or bother to read the news once in a while but LU is definitely 100% for trump and he's coming to speak at graduation assuming he's still in office...
 
well i think you certainly care to some level since you're asking this question and were also posting in another LUCOM thread.

i don't know if you're informed about the current political climate or bother to read the news once in a while but LU is definitely 100% for trump and he's coming to speak at graduation assuming he's still in office...

Of course I'm up to date. Who doesn't know our Daddy is on the chopping block for talking to Lord Putin now?

The only reason I ask is because I'm still shocked about all the little intricacies LUCOM has. Like do you get higher marks if you pray with your standardized patient during your OSCE?
 
well i think you certainly care to some level since you're asking this question and were also posting in another LUCOM thread.

i don't know if you're informed about the current political climate or bother to read the news once in a while but LU is definitely 100% for trump and he's coming to speak at graduation assuming he's still in office...
You should just ignore this poster. It is SpaceHamsterBoo reincarnated and will only be a matter of time before they are banned again. I give it... a week.
 
Last edited: