Liberty University MS in Biomedical Sciences

Started by neuro1990
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neuro1990

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I just got accepted into the 1 year track of this program. Can any former students detail their experiences? Is there linkage with a certain GPA?

Just trying to see if I should go or not. School starts in a little over a month

Thanks!
 
How is this program going so far?? I am looking at going this route to head into LUCOM.

If you don't mind, what were your stats? and when did you apply/ hear back? I would be applying late in the game for 2019 due to needing the MCAT so I'm anxious about classes filling up.

Thank you!