Liberty University Post Bac

Started by Doc1234##
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc1234##

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted into the 2 year program at Liberty, but I'm trying to figure out if I should go or not. Does anyone know anyone in the program or have more information about the program. I want to find out the likelihood of getting into the Med school after the program and if I have to complete the 2 years before I can get accepted.
 
I would also like more information. I'm currently looking into post bacs and its a bit worrisome that there isn't that much, if any discussion about this program. Thanks so much!
 
I have been accepted into the 2 year program at Liberty, but I'm trying to figure out if I should go or not. Does anyone know anyone in the program or have more information about the program. I want to find out the likelihood of getting into the Med school after the program and if I have to complete the 2 years before I can get accepted.


did u go to the program?