License help (please help!!!)

pikaboo

2+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2015
  1. Dental Student
    Hello guys I am a father of two and I came to Canada so I had to work to support the family and couldn't do my license exams right away and I have no idea how to get my license.
    Can you please let me know what are the steps to get my vet license in Canada (Ontario) and what are this best methods of studying?

This will help me very much thank you very much.

•_• hi •_•

vetjeff

Jul 8, 2017
      Hello guys I am a father of two and I came to Canada so I had to work to support the family and couldn't do my license exams right away and I have no idea how to get my license.
      Can you please let me know what are the steps to get my vet license in Canada (Ontario) and what are this best methods of studying?

•_• hi •_•

Here is the info on Canadian Veterinary Medical Association

CVMA | National Examining Board Summary

I think they are using ECFVG as well, so I would say you can do TOEFL first, once you pass their requirement, then you will have 2 years to apply for ECFVG before your score expired.

Reactions: 1 user

WhtsThFrequency

15+ Year Member
      Jan 18, 2006
      1. Veterinarian

•_• hi •_•

...you're a dental student. You can't practice veterinary medicine without having gone to veterinary school (4 years), receiving a DVM, and passing national and state board exams

Last edited:
        About the Ads

pikaboo

2+ Year Member
        Jan 14, 2015
        1. Dental Student
          ...you're a dental student. You can't practice veterinary medicine without having gone to veterinary school (4 years), receiving a DVM, and passing national and state board exams
          This is a friend who asked using my account because he doesn't have and doesn't want to create one. Also answering the question regardless might help some people don't you think ... Instead of becoming the next Sherlock Holmes xD

WhtsThFrequency

15+ Year Member
          Jan 18, 2006
          1. Veterinarian
            This is a friend who asked using my account because he doesn't have and doesn't want to create one. Also answering the question regardless might help some people don't you think ... Instead of becoming the next Sherlock Holmes xD

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes levels of investigative ability to take sixty seconds and Google the most basic information about the profession, son. "xD"

Reactions: 1 users

WhtsThFrequency

15+ Year Member
            Jan 18, 2006
            1. Veterinarian
              carry-on.gif

Reactions: 1 users
              About the Ads
              This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.