license renewal

Started by sosoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, this will be the first time im applying for license renewal and I wonder if I need to do CE? im licensed in Dc and the law package is very thorough but not very informative. so I graduated back in summer 2011, and this year 2013 is the first time im applying for license renewal. I heard from another pharmacist that I don't need to do CE credits?
 
In Illinois, no.....but each state will have its own rules, so to get an answer that will be helpful to you, you need to say what state you are looking at renewal in.
 
Depends on your state...I am licensed in a few states and one of them I need CE in 1/2 yrs for the cycle when I was first licensed.
 
hi, thanks for reading.
I mentioned im licensed from Dc. their law package barely mention it in regards to first time renewal.