License transfer to GA

Started by drock008
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drock008

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an active license in MI, but I’m trying to reciprocate to GA. Not sure where to start in terms of filling out online apps for NABP or GA BOP let alone registering for the MPJE. Appreciate any input on where to start. Thanks!
 
I have an active license in MI, but I’m trying to reciprocate to GA. Not sure where to start in terms of filling out online apps for NABP or GA BOP let alone registering for the MPJE. Appreciate any input on where to start. Thanks!
I'm currently in the process of reciprocating over to GA as well!

On NABP, I had to apply for the license transfer (e-LTP) and the GA MPJE exam. You also have to send the Citizenship Affidavit form and documents listed here: https://gbp.georgia.gov/document/fo...and-supplement-packet-posted-4192018/download