license transfer to NJ

Started by cyanide01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cyanide01

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a lincensed pharmacist in WA through FPGEC program, my family is relocating to NJ so I submitted my reciprocating application to the board. The board never responded to my application which was submitted in January, after I emailed to the secretary, I was told to apply for an intern license and finish 1440 hours of internship before I am eligible to sit for NAPLEX and MPJE again. Basically foreign graduates are not eligible to reciprocate their license to NJ and instead will need to be licensed through exam again. Has anybody heard anything like that? What should I do next? Please kindly advise. Thank in advance for all your suggestions.