Licensing Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSLicense

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have crossed over from trad to non-trad over the last month!

I have a question regarding licensing.

I graduated med school in 2003.
Went immediately into a surgery residency. recently left the residency becaue I decided that I wanted to go into primary care. however, I missed the match and will therefore likely be starting in July of 07. That being said, I will have a gap in my training of about a year and a half.

Is that going to be an obstacle will regrads to getting my NY License or any state license for that matter?

Also, does anyone know if I will have a funding issue when I go to start my new residency in 2007?

thanks!!!
 
This forum is all pre-meds so I doubt anyone here knows the answer. You should try the surgery forum instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.