Licensing Requirements for Dermatologists in the world

Started by MDMM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MDMM

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Licensing Requirements for Dermatologists in the world.
I am a Dermatologist with master in dermatolgoy from UK and MBBS from South Asia where I hold a Dermatologist Licence and a Dermatology Clinic (i am arrending).
Due to several problems here,I am looking forward for your suggestions about,,
Which country has minimum requirements ( regardless of age limit) to get a License to practice Dermatology ?.
I am asking questions about countries in Middle East , Far East , Newzwland,Australia, South America,Africa and Europe.
Please answer with details.
Regards