Licensure for Canadian dentists in Maine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrCandyBarr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A Canadian colleague of mine recently found out that as of 2004, Maine recognizes Canadian credentials. She is interested in the possibility of moving there whereas I am moving with my fiance to the West Coast. I thought I would inquire about this matter here to check and see if the rumors were true. So does that mean the Canadian NDEB is enough to practice in Maine ? You are not required to do the NERB?
 
Unfortunately I cant answer your question, but....I am also moving with my fiance to the west coast (Los Angeles) to attend USC!.....where are you on the west coast?

I have a question that you might know the answer to...where am I eligible to practice if i am a canadian citizen and studying in the california.....i am not gung ho on returning to canada, can i practice in california when im done or do i have to be an american citizen??

thanks in advance for your help!