10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2007
Dental Student
Just looking for some advice.

I'm graduating dental school and heading out of state for an AEGD program for 1 year. After that year I will return to my home state to practice.

I have taken my home state's licensure exam and will apply for that license. But I was curious if I should just wait to apply for my drug license or should I go ahead and get it now?

Also, what types of insurances do you recommend for someone doing an AEGD?