Life as I see on SDN Pharmacy forum..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StaviZFingerZ

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gosh...I've seen some of you kids grow up so fast. Where has time gone?

WVU went from an annoying P1 to a semi-decent misfit hospital pharmacist.

Caver went from an annoying P1 to become a government leaching gun toting druggist.

Njac went from a scared pre-pharm heading into a residency.

Glycerin went from a prefarmer mod to a mean ole "use the search function" resident to be.

Spiri became a glowing drug rep.

Pri is just a pissed off PGY2 who posts links of dorky overachieving PharmDs whenever someone attacks pharmacy.

BigPharmD... I have no idea where he came from.

Mountain dude... I thought he was in Colorado.. but he's my neighbor.

Aznpharm dood needs to read my book...



It'll be interesting see where everyone ends up in 5 years... I want to see who becomes a DOP first... whoever that is, dinner on me.:meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gosh...I've seen some of you kids grow up so fast. Where has time gone?

WVU went from an annoying P1 to a semi-decent misfit hospital pharmacist.

Caver went from an annoying P1 to become a government leaching gun toting druggist.

Njac went from a scared pre-pharm heading into a residency.

Glycerin went from a prefarmer mod to a mean ole "use the search function" resident to be.

Spiri became a glowing drug rep.

Pri is just a pissed off PGY2 who posts links of dorky overachieving PharmDs whenever someone attacks pharmacy.

BigPharmD... I have no idea where he came from.

Mountain dude... I thought he was in Colorado.. but he's my neighbor.

Aznpharm dood needs to read my book...



It'll be interesting see where everyone ends up in 5 years... I want to see who becomes a DOP first... whoever that is, dinner on me.:meanie:

I came from the land of pharmacy gods
 
OMG...this is the funniest...

Some dude on an automotive forum is trying sell his car but he didn't specify what kind of car. His ID is Klingon Worrior... so I replied...

It's not a car. It's a Klingon Warbird.. fully loaded. Maximum speed of warp 9.7. It even comes with a cloaking device.

Photon torpedoes extra and the phazer needs charging. Load up on di-lithium crystals before the price goes up when summer vacationing intergalactic travelers load up.
Here's the picture. It's actually one of the newer models. I'm really not a big fan of Klingon Bird of Prey..they ride little rough and the beds are hard.

Now, I'd go for a Romulan Warbird.. that's a lot more luxurious...smooth, handles well, and comfortable. Much faster too.


Then another dude posted it on Craigslist!!! Classic!!

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/1192322565.html
 
Even then, you are still told what to do. If your brilliant clinical ideas aren't cost effective...sorry...director sez no...

I'm in your lovely state today. It was almost dark when I crossed the border so I haven't seen much yet. Tomorrow will be exploring!
 
awww shucks, i feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about how much i will grow in a couple years!
 
Where did you fly in from? Columbus I'm thinking? Yeager in Chucktown is a lot closer and they have regional connections...just sayin'.

Columbus is the closest that Southwest flies into. in the future I'll try Yeager or the TriState one down here.

I got SO lost trying to get out of Columbus. I should draw a map of all the places I ended up over a span of 2 hours.
 
Columbus is the closest that Southwest flies into. in the future I'll try Yeager or the TriState one down here.

I got SO lost trying to get out of Columbus. I should draw a map of all the places I ended up over a span of 2 hours.

Did you wind up in Parkersburg? My fantastic, isolated, poor, and dying home town.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate Columbus...they have the WORST Dave & Buster's I've ever seen. I mean pathetic. And they insist that Columbus is an awesome town...even though its just boring...

I found some cute neighborhoods while I circled endlessly.

I would love to go to D&B though. Too bad I won't have time when I fly out.
 
I hate Columbus...they have the WORST Dave & Buster's I've ever seen. I mean pathetic. And they insist that Columbus is an awesome town...even though its just boring...

I would have to concur, both Columbus and its D&B are boring. To anyone who I know enjoys those sorts of venues, I always recommend Gameworks inside the Easton mall over D&B. The only time of year that is any kind of fun in terms of the city is during college football season. And even then, outside of the downtown brewery district and campus area, its quite dull.
 
Columbus is the closest that Southwest flies into. in the future I'll try Yeager or the TriState one down here.

I got SO lost trying to get out of Columbus. I should draw a map of all the places I ended up over a span of 2 hours.

Haha, how did you get lost getting out of Columbus? There is one major interstate that runs north and south (71) out of the city and another one that runs east and west (70) out of the city.
 
Maybe the Sabres will have won the Cup by then! :xf:

oh boy. I think you are dreaming. Watching them is so frustrating because no one has heart on that team. Its like watching a bunch of sissies. Besides i hope to get season tickets when i graduate... let them suck a couple more years.


now the buffalo bills are going to the super bowl this year. TO is going to make it happen....

the life of a buffalo sports fan is aweful.... i'm so sick of seeing the bostons, pittsburghs, and detroits win...
 
Haha, how did you get lost getting out of Columbus? There is one major interstate that runs north and south (71) out of the city and another one that runs east and west (70) out of the city.

I was trying to find (and stay on) 23-S. But my original directions didn't name any actual streets I could find near the airport, and then when I called my friend in Columbus her directions put me going the wrong way on 23... It was ridiculous.
 
oh boy. I think you are dreaming. Watching them is so frustrating because no one has heart on that team. Its like watching a bunch of sissies. Besides i hope to get season tickets when i graduate... let them suck a couple more years.


now the buffalo bills are going to the super bowl this year. TO is going to make it happen....

I like your style. I agree, let the Sabres be more concerned about Soho than the Stanley Cup for a few years to drive down the demand like they did earlier in the decade.

Bills in the Super Bowl? Now who's dreaming? They're a good young team, and Edwards has a ton of potential, but they're still a few years away from being a contender. At least they'll do better than the Buccaneers this year, though. :bang:
 
i'm sad i'm not mentioned in this thread 🙁 haha, i half expected to see "confetti--that smarmy ex-banker who likes to argue real estate and california superiority is now a P-2" :luck:
 
I was trying to find (and stay on) 23-S. But my original directions didn't name any actual streets I could find near the airport, and then when I called my friend in Columbus her directions put me going the wrong way on 23... It was ridiculous.

ok, 23 I will take. As it goes through downtown it jumps around a few streets. Why exactly I have no idea, but it does. It definately would have been easier to get on 270 south from the airport and hit 23 outside of town. Out of curiosity where were you headed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

lmoa...that caused quite the outrage...what really happened was that dude went around town and talked to literally hundreds of people. He found about 6-7 people that said something bordering racist...put it on Youtube...and there you have it. Sure, he could have put up the thoughts of the articulate people he found...but that doesn't get Youtube watchers... Where he shot that, Martinsburg, is actually a commuter suburb of Washington, DC...lol...