Life Care Planning

Started by PMR2008
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PMR2008

PM&R
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here has experience with life care planning. What is the average hourly rate and job satisfaction etc
 
Anyone here has experience with life care planning. What is the average hourly rate and job satisfaction etc
I have not done any myself since I recently graduated but one of the attendings at my program had a private group where they did all that. I am not sure they charged per hour, I think it’s done by case and my understanding is that it can be very profitable, especially if you work consistently. It can certainly be done on the side also or full time if you have enough volume.