SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Light Residency Program: PL-2

Discussion in 'Pediatrics' started by hbdoctor99, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. hbdoctor99


    Mar 2, 2007
    Hi guys, I am a foreign Mediacl graduate ( had my training in peds back home) and am completing my fellowship in Pediatric endocrinology from mid-west in next few months. I have to do 2 years of Pediatric Residency in order to be BE to practice peds endocrinology.

    Since my career path is already committed (ie, Peds endo), I am looking for a peds residency program (starting as PL-2) which is light, not intense so that i can spend my 2 years in peace. I am looking for a program which accepts foreign med graduates and does not have much work-load,particularly not much of scut -work. The program may be mainly in midwest or east coast or anywhere else for that matter!
    I would appreciate your feedback in this regard.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. igcgnerd

    igcgnerd Hawkeye 10+ Year Member

    Apr 3, 2006
    are you already licensed in the U.S.? cus if not you may have to do an internship
  4. hbdoctor99


    Mar 2, 2007
    Yeah! I am already licensed in the US.

Share This Page