Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Likelihood of getting interviews?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bklynz93balla, Aug 6, 2015.

1. bklynz93balla

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello everyone,

I have recently taken my DAT. The scores are as follows:
    PAT: 22
    QR: 19
    RC: 19
    Bio: 20
    Orgo:20
    GC: 24
    TS:21
    AA:20

To go along with my DAT scores I have a 3.61 GPA, Bio 1: B+, Bio 2: A, GC 1: B+, GC2: B, Orgo 1 lec: B+. lab:B, Orgo 2 lab&Lec: A-, Phys 1: A, and will be completing Phys 2 and Biochem in the Fall of 2015. I have extensive hours shadowing 300+ at one dental office to which i grew a strong relation with, 300+ hours volunteering at a low income private medical clinic, and over 6 years of experience working as a NYC licensed beach lifeguard. I just would like to hear some insight from anyone who has recently been admitted or is currently in dental school on what you guys might think the likelihood i would get interviews at some decent schools. I can provide any additional information, Thank you !

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ph159

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I cant see why you wouldn't get interviews

OSUkid likes this.
  4. OSUkid

OSUkid Membership Revoked
    Removed Account on Hold

You have a solid application, you have a good likelihood of getting interviews if that reduces some anxiety .